Articles on this Page
- 11/19/19--03:52: _5 Reasons Why Every...
- 11/19/19--04:00: _Connections count w...
- 11/19/19--05:22: _Canadian Billionair...
- 11/19/19--06:16: _These Countries Are...
- 11/20/19--02:02: _Here’s how long it ...
- 11/20/19--02:31: _The six ways to bec...
- 11/20/19--02:43: _Thinking Change – T...
- 11/20/19--03:08: _Revealed: 5 things ...
- 11/20/19--04:51: _Vietnamese Billiona...
- 11/20/19--05:35: _Ukrainian Billionai...
- 11/20/19--05:39: _How Chipotle Surviv...
- 11/20/19--05:40: _Create Cyber Incide...
- 11/20/19--05:42: _Here’s why your gen...
- 11/20/19--05:43: _Esports gamers expe...
- 11/20/19--06:37: _Thinking in differe...
- 11/20/19--07:56: _The Best (And Worst...
- 11/21/19--01:24: _The Best Hotels In ...
- 11/21/19--01:29: _The Best Hotels In ...
- 11/21/19--01:34: _The Best Hotels In ...
- 11/21/19--01:43: _StaffScapes Weighs ...
- 11/21/19--01:55: _Top Institutes for ...
- 11/21/19--02:10: _Problem hunting in ...
- 11/21/19--02:25: _The Corporate Vital...
- 11/21/19--02:43: _Take a multidimensi...
- 11/21/19--04:22: _6 Digital Tech Tren...
- 11/21/19--04:24: _The 2019 State Of R...
- 11/21/19--04:32: _Significant Growth ...
- 11/21/19--04:34: _Web 3.0 Initiatives...
- 11/21/19--06:24: _Things Every CEO Ne...
- 11/21/19--07:19: _Turkish Billionaire...
- 11/19/19--03:52: 5 Reasons Why Every AI Project Needs Good Project Management
- 11/19/19--04:00: Connections count when it comes to start-ups
- 11/19/19--05:22: Canadian Billionaires: Richest People In Canada, 2019
- 11/20/19--02:31: The six ways to become an intentional leader
- 11/20/19--02:43: Thinking Change – Think People First
- 11/20/19--03:08: Revealed: 5 things busy professionals hate about online dating
- 11/20/19--04:51: Vietnamese Billionaires: Richest People In Vietnam, 2019
- 11/20/19--05:35: Ukrainian Billionaires: Richest People In Ukraine, 2019
- 11/20/19--05:39: How Chipotle Survived Its Food Safety Crisis – Adweek
- 11/20/19--05:40: Create Cyber Incident Response Policies for Any Type of Disaster
- 11/20/19--07:56: The Best (And Worst) Countries For Women Entrepreneurs, 2019
- 11/21/19--01:24: The Best Hotels In Menorca (Minorca) For Business Travelers, 2020
- 11/21/19--01:29: The Best Hotels In Valencia For Business Travelers, 2020
- 11/21/19--01:34: The Best Hotels In Seville For Business Travelers, 2020
- 11/21/19--01:55: Top Institutes for Business Studies in the World
- 11/21/19--02:10: Problem hunting in innovation
- 11/21/19--02:25: The Corporate Vitality Index
- 11/21/19--02:43: Take a multidimensional approach for corporate change success
- 11/21/19--04:22: 6 Digital Tech Trends Retailers Can’t Ignore In 2020
- 11/21/19--04:24: The 2019 State Of Retail
- 11/21/19--04:34: Web 3.0 Initiatives Can Drive Crypto Adoption Across the Globe
- 11/21/19--06:24: Things Every CEO Needs To Know Before Opting For AWS
- 11/21/19--07:19: Turkish Billionaires: Richest People In Turkey, 2019
Time is of the essence in any AI development project, and a good project manager knows how to use it and avoid any delays that might occur.
Successful university incubators forge links across disciplines…
With an estimated net worth of $39 billion, David Thomson, chairman of Thomson Reuters, is the wealthiest person in Canada, that’s according to CEOWORLD magazine’s Canada Rich List Index For 2019. The number two spot for Canada was occupied by Joseph Tsai, vice-chairman of Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group, worth $10.2 billion. According to the […]
Sweden has this year moved up five places in the annual World Talent Ranking compiled by the Switzerland-based International Institute for Management Development, moving from 8th to 3rd. Globally, Switzerland and Denmark remained the top two performers this year, followed by Sweden, Austria, and Luxembourg. The Top 10 was completed by Norway (6th), Iceland (7th), […]
Despite its role in fundamentally shaping the landscape of modern computing, Microsoft turned a profit almost immediately after starting out. A new study by the CEOWORLD magazine has revealed that Microsoft, Apple, Paypal, and Google took less than 3 years to make a profit. Surprisingly, there are hundreds of huge companies out there, valued in […]
There is no doubt that successful leaders are made, not born. During the course of my career, it has been the people who have learned from mistakes, observed other great leaders and developed themselves who have been able to inspire and motivate their teams to succeed. And really, that’s what being a leader is all […]
how and where we work, the need to have a ‘people first’ mindset when executing change is more important than ever. Whilst leaders often highlight the importance of getting the people side of an organisational change right, there is still much room for improvement particularly as the pace and breadth of change continues to rise. […]
Online dating and apps are now a part of the package that professional women use to find love, but do they actually work? Whilst online avenues can fast track meeting potential partners, the internet tends to bring out the worst in people. So, before you stop meeting potential partners the old fashioned way, let’s take […]
With an estimated net worth of $7.7 billion, Pham Nhat Vuong of Vingroup, Vietnam’s largest private conglomerate, is the wealthiest person in Vietnam, that’s according to CEOWORLD magazine’s Vietnam Rich List Index For 2019. Vingroup, one of the largest real estate conglomerates in Vietnam, has been expanding rapidly into the hospitality, retail, logistics, agriculture, education, […]
With an estimated net worth of 5.8 billion, Rinat Akhmetov is the wealthiest person in Vietnam, that’s according to CEOWORLD magazine’s Vietnam Rich List Index For 2019. Akhmetov holdings include his industrial behemoth System Capital Management, stakes in mining and steel firm Metinvest group and energy firm DTEK, as well as media holds and the […]
Chief marketing officer Chris Brandt recalls joining the burrito chain in 2018 “to reclaim our place in culture” at Brandweek….
Find the latest security analysis and insight from top IT security experts and leaders, made exclusively for security professionals and CISOs.
Both group and individual policies may see a 10-15 percent hike in premiums in 2020…
Researchers interviewed seven elite players of Counter-Strike Global Offensive.
There is not a day the pressure of making the numbers isn’t present. Each day sometimes feels like an endless fight. Customers have growing needs and no sooner than these are met, new needs emerge. Securing the existing business seems like a relentless race against time and ever-present competitors. In addition to taking care of […]
Perhaps unsurprisingly, the United States has been named the best country for women entrepreneurs, according to Mastercard’s Index of Women Entrepreneurs 2019. If you’re a female entrepreneur, the United States is the place to be. Rounding out the top of the list were New Zealand, Canada, Israel, Ireland, Taiwan, Switzerland, Singapore, the United Kingdom, and […]
Surrounded by the Mediterranean Sea, Menorca or Minorca comprises a part of the Balearic Islands of Spain. A botanist’s paradise, the island was designated a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve in 1993. Come spring, the island’s undulating meadows get carpeted with wildflowers. Menorca’s coast, fringed by pine trees, is renowned for its endless beaches, where miles-long sandy […]
Valencia, the third-largest city of Spain, is one of the best liveable cities known for its thriving culture and nightlife. Situated on the Mediterranean coast where the River Turia meets the Gulf of Valencia, the port city is home to futuristic buildings, great museums, and the long stretch of pristine beaches. Ancient monuments and rich […]
The minute visitors reach Seville, the capital of the Andalusia region of Spain, the spellbinding quaint cobblestone lanes and palm-laden boulevard welcomes them in the mesmerizing city. The old-world charm of elegant structures, archetypal street lamps, horse cart, and comforting atmosphere makes it one of the hot favorite destinations of the world. You can explore […]
There is much more to delegating tasks than just telling a team member to do something and then dropping out of the process. Delegation is a skill that requires experience and attention. Improper or incomplete delegation leads to mistakes, lost time, and inefficiency. In this article, StaffScapes discusses some common mistakes in delegation and how […]
The best business programs in the world provide their graduates with a lot of advantages. Today, most of the leading companies and businesses are being run by alumni from the top business schools and on average, they are earning well over six figures. If you are a student and interested in pursuing a dynamic career […]
Is it a dedicated time or a dedicated team that aids organisational innovation? Organisations have also tried the traditional suggestion box, innovation directors, and introduced a value of innovation. Some of which have had some success. Problems are a regular occurrence within businesses and possibly offer the most significant source of innovation. How can teams […]
Today’s leading businesses are facing many near-term challenges in an uncertain economic and political environment. More than ever, though, they also need to focus on the long term, because the keys to success in the next decade will be different from today’s. Business leaders need to reinvent their companies for the future while ensuring strong […]
The new age is full of sudden and fast paced change, characterised with great uncertain and risk. The new change dimensions have been aided by globalisation, the internet and social media. Vast sums of money are annually spent on organisational change, be that new computer systems, company integrations, new structures or processes. Surprisingly, many change […]
Digital technology is radically changing the face of retail. Savvy organizations are using it to transform their businesses.
The retail landscape is quickly evolving. Browse this collection of content to see what’s next in commerce and the retail space.
A benchmark study conducted by Element22 found that advanced analytics and alternative data will face significant growth over the next three years.
Web 3.0 browsers are tapping into existing networks in emerging markets to foster crypto adoption…
When a company decides to move to a cloud-based service, it is not just a technological change; it is a business decision. The CEO of that company might be acting on the recommendation of the company’s IT department, but he needs to understand the impact this change will have on the entire company. While strategy […]
With an estimated net worth of $3.7 billion, Murat Ulker is the wealthiest person in Turkey, that’s according to CEOWORLD magazine’s Turkey Rich List Index For 2019. CEO of Yildiz Holding is the chairman of Yıldız Holding. The holding comprises of several companies such as world-famous chocolate brand Godiva, biscuit producer United Biscuits and U.S-based […]